TEACH ME SOMETHING BABY

02:45


 I was just about to finish this ass long article about how I feel in my body, and what I'm trying to do to get myself in shape, but then I realized that I, myself, wouldn't be interested in reading about something like that, and then I tought, why would you be?

Well you wouldn't. I've got nothing to share that hasn't already been shared in all the newspapers and on every social media possible, so why even. Plus it was more of a self pitty kinda article really, so we're both lucky it didn't make it online.

So instead of that, we'll have a different kind of a pitty party.

Just kidding.

Lately I've been having some serious interest in learning something new and updating my brain box a bit, just so it doesn't completely rust. I read books and lots of different articles online, I try to keep up with what's going around the world at the moment, but that's not really a learning experience you could benifit from, so I'm in the search for something more rewarding. If I had the time on my hands, and the money because I imagine that kinda stuff cost hella lot, nothing would make me happier than to attend an writing course, but that's not an option for the time being.
Right now I'm working at a job that doesn't really allow me to express that much, I have no need, nor an ability to learn more or even grow in any way possible, and if you've been in this type of situation, you know if you don't make a change, you'll fall asleep and like with everything, it's harder by day to wake up and that just suuuuucks. You feel me?

I did some quick research while I was having a snack break and I found a few Universities that actually offer free online writing courses and that really got me excited! I need to explore it a bit more so I see how the whole thing works, but I think it's just what I need! Plus it's free, so that makes me and my credit card very happy.

Not attending University was a decision I still fully support I made and it was for sure one of the best ones I made, but I do miss the whole learning experince, not necessary learning maths or physics, but you know, sitting down, reading, repeating out loud, using rainbow markers and constantly learning something new. There comes a point in our lives where it's only natural we stop learning, or at least it reduces significantly, not because we would want it to, but because we're busy with so many other things that live throws in our way. But than there comes another point in life, when we want more, and we take some time to upgrade where we feel like it's the best.

Such a moody weather today, but I kinda like it. Here I am, sitting wrapped in a pink blanket in the middle of our garden paradise waiting for my friend to arrive so we can go through what has happened over the weekend.

Have a nice Tuesday everyoneeee!!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji