MON - SUN

12:00


 April barely started, but I already have rosy cheeks from morning tanning sessions in my garden. It's crazy hot these days, and I feel like we've skipped Spring once again. What I usually do on Summer mornings, I strangely did today. I woke up and put on swimsuit. Swimsuit!
I adore days like today, sunny, hot, carefree,.. But nature still needs what Spring has to offer, so Summer hold up for a moment, your time is yet to come <3

//

Today I'm here to share some of my looks from this past week.

Talk to you soon, xx

M O N D A Y 


T H U R S D A Y 


F R I D A Y 


S A T U R D A Y 

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. honestly dear, i feel that blogging is a great way to vent out and you should keep it original even if you think that what you are sharing is cliche. Your audience would love to hear what you truly have to say and i have found that desperate attempts to please people always fail. So keep it real hun!

    ReplyDelete