#13reasonswhy

23:15


written 4/19; published 4/20 because I am apparently an old lady who goes to bed early


Today is the day where I could just lay in my bed all day and cry. Do you ever get one of those days?

About an hour ago I watched the last episode of the new Netflix show, 13 reasons why, and even though the issue about bullying has been in front of us for quite some time now, I still didn't take it well. The show is amazing and it speaks loudly about the ugly part of what goes on in schools, particularly at the age where everything alone is the hardest to deal with and it's a perfect display of how nobody/nowhere/ever trully knows what's going on in someone's head and how little things can figuratively and literally kill that someone. The hardest thing about watching this show is knowing, or better put, reminding us how much of bullying and abuse is still happening on daily bases and it's scary to know it's probably never going to end.

Like no one is born racist, no one is born an asshole either, but the're taught to be.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't do shitty things to people just because you feel like that will make you cool. Don't spread rumors for fun. Don't be mean dude! Not everybody is as strong, and even if they were, who are you to judge?

It's easy to get all that when you grow up. You've lived some, you've learned some.
At the age of 15+, it's harder to get how some innocent joke could damage someone. You're just having fun right? Teenage years are emotionally the worst I think. So many new things, feelings to deal with, and the last thing we, you, need at that time is for someone to point out our fears or emotions because it's what makes them feel better.

In a world full of Bryce's and Marcus'es, be Clay Jensen! Oh Clay, I feel in love with his character.
I need myself a Clay.

I had a pretty sucky day today, such a sucky day, but at the end we need to look on the bright side of life, right? Here are MY #13reasonswhy I get up every morning..

1. F O O D (obiously *eyes roll*)
2. my family & friends
3. my pretty little, The cutest dog ever
4. striving to get where I want to get (and having fun in between)
5. cool shows and movies
6. having drinks with friends in the city and getting unintentionaly drunk
7. tanning and swimming on hot summer days
8. saving up $$$ to see the world (soon  )
9. saving up $$$ to go visit my brother
10. saving up $$$ to go see my best friends who decided to live in another f*cking states far away
(*huge eye roll*)
11. having silly spontaneous & carefree days
12. reading a book and making plans of writing my own one day
13. family & friends (because its ultimately why we live for, those two )

+

14. (because you know..) the super cute guy I still get to rest my eyes on and day dream about (that sounds so pathetic I know)

What makes YOU get up in the morning?

If you haven't alreadly, go and watch 13 reasons why!

Talk to you soooon, xx

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji