É C R A S E R

08:58



C R U S H - a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special.

I think you're kinda cute. We've never talked, but I talk about you a lot. This may come across a bit weird since we don't actually know each other, but at the end of the day pigeons are even weirder.

What it is, is that I love, love, looove to make up little stories about the person I am crushing over, and I start doing that just about the second after I meet them. Or see them, him, in this case. Not that I want to go so far, but my mind literally starts planning so much as our funerals after our happily life together and I can't seem to control it. Nor I don't think I want to honestly.
The funny part is that most of these so called crushes I potentially see myself with, don't even make it so far as going on a date, and that's ok, because you know what? Making up those stories is fun. It keeps my mind sane, and I need a break from all that mess that's up there sometimes (read that - most times). I'm young and all, but we're all going trough so much in our lives, and not all is great all the time, so when it's not, I like to take my mind on vacation. That is untill those stories will become a reality. But even then I don't think I'll ever completely stop.

Do other people do that too? Making up scenarios about people, or just stuff in general in their minds? Because I do that a lot, but right now I can't think of one of my friends that does the same. Or they don't talk about it. Maybe. Probably?

I in generally talk too much about everything, but it's like it is with my mind. I don't, nor would want to have control over it. Ok maybe sometimes. Do you think I should control it? I probably wouldn't even if you'd wanted me to. Hashtag: gibberish.

All this daydreaming just reminded me that I need to go see the new Beauty an the Beast movie. I bet it's magic. I loved the original animation, so I can't wait to see what they did for the movie!

Just now that I undid my bun, I was also reminded that I need to wash my hair and get that smoke/alcohol smell of yesterdays night out of my way.
And on that note, I wish you all a lovely Sunday and to you, dear current crush of mine, if we ever meet, I hope you'll never know that in my mind we're probably already married. #sorrynotsorry

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji