I WANNA BE DRUNK WHEN I WAKE UP..

00:51


...no, not really.

//

Hot cacao in my hands? Check ✓
Clean desk? Check ✓

Let's go..

You know what sucks? Having three glasses of wine and being on a literall verge of drunk AF.
Like, when did that happen?

It's been quite some time since the last time I went out partying, and by that, there's also been quite some time I consumed a bit more alcohol, which is why I probably get so easily drunk these days. I know what you might think; lucky you, you don't have to spend so much money on alcohol when you go out. Well no. It's quite embarasing actually. Here's why:

1. I get lazy eye soon after finishing first glass
2. I get super chatty after second glass
3. I have to stop drinking after glass n. 3 because I'm just not the same level as everyone else I'm just having a casual mid-week dinner with
4. just because, 3 glasses? Really? *rolling eyes*

..I feel I could go on, but you can clearly tell that's not normal. It especially sucks when I'm on a date (not that I date that much, but it happens..), and I'm nervous and I already have to think about so many things, I then also have to think about keeping my eye as open as I can, I have to make sure I don't start babbling too much... You know, just first dates struggles intensified by a milion.

But overall, wine is so much fun. I love that it makes me laugh even harder, I love how easy it makes me feel, I love how everything around kinda goes away and you're in the big bubble with your friends having the best time and not giving a fuck about anything.
Yes, I realize I just described first stage of drunkenness, but it's the best stage. Everything after that is just whatever.

Oh how I've changed. I used to live for the weekend night outs and getting smashed. Now when I get drunk, it's usually unplanned and unintentional. I feel like the faze of going out and all will kick me again for sure, but for right now, I prefer more low key parties and hang outs with friends.

It's my day off today my friends and I'm about to hit the city for a coffee! Much needed! xxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji