#ALLTHESINGLELADIES

14:06


 Lately there's been some strange statistics going on here on my blog, and I'm not sure if it's a mistake or a real thing, since I haven't posted anything new in super long time, but if there really are as many people visiting my blog as the statistics say, I figured I'd go on and write something new for all the lovely vistors who may be interested in what I have to say/show.

Not much has changed since the last time I was here. I am still counting down days till summer and the hunt for my future husband has basically never stopped. Did that just sound a bit desperate?

It's not even about needing anyone, but more of really wanting someone, you know. I just want to meet someone who I can travel around the world with for a couple of years before we settle down and start a family. Preferably somewhere abroad. Like in the States. #justsaying

You see, finding someone who would agree on all three terms I just put out there, already eliminates probably more than 98% of people I am, or could be, in contact with. And those aren't even the most important terms. So what's a girl to do? Waiting a bit more I guess. On days like today, when I think about my love future, I always think about Kim and when she and Kanye got together. She was 31 right? So that gives me a couple more years to meet my Kanye.
Kanye with less Twitter rants and definitely even less denim outfits.

Being single is far away from being a bad thing, but it does get annoying from time to time, and there is only so much one can handle. I love how I am right now, but at the same time I feel like single people get left somewhere behind sometimes, and being left behind because of the relationship status is annoying. It's something people in relationships tend to forget and they think they are doing us a favour, when they're actually not. They. As you can't function as an individual person once you're in a relationship. Ugh.
Let's not hang out in groups. as people in relationships and single people. The only difference between us is that you are probably having sex at the end of the night, and I'm not. Which sucks, but do you see where I'm going with this? I'm not different because I'm single, and you shouldn't be because you're not. Let's be individuals first. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, I'm in my emotional days right now, obviously, and thinking about all the love stuff is intensified by gazillion, so I hope I'll A) get over these days soon, or B) hope to meet someone soon so I can do all the lovey dovey stuff, I used to roll my eyes at, with.

Have yourself a lovely night, I'm off to a better place for the night..my bed. <3

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji