6/21

14:22


 As a true summer lover, I decided to spend first summer day how it's supposed to be spent. By the water in my new bikinis (that I just HAD to buy. Naturally.).

It wasn't untill we, me and my bestie, arrived on the location, I realized that today would also be the first day this year, I would wear my bikinis in front of people who weren't my family. As in people I know nothing about, and clearly care so much of what they think of me. Typical.
For a split second I actually considered not taking off my clothes and just tan and burn there in my shorts and t-shirt, but I soon realized that was just some bullshit running through my head.

I'm not proud to say it, but this sick precepcion of having the perfect beach body, that's no matter what, buried somewhere down in my/our subconscious, always haunts me to the point of not being as relaxed as I should be. I definitely want to work on my body and have flat belly and all, but I feel like if I'm not there yet, I should still be allowed to be on a beach or wherever the f*ck I want to be in my swimsuit and feel absolutely good about it! It's all about how we feel, and all this talk about perfect beach body surely doesn't make me feel good. All it does is make me feel like I can't post pictures where I show my belly although my face looks flawless.

I really hope you can read sarcasm in my words.

No but really, the only important thing is to enjoy beautiful days, have as much fun as you can, swim as much as you can, tan as much as you can and don't give a f*ck about what your body "should" look like. As long as you're healthy and feel good, that's all that matters.
Am I right or am I right?

One more little note before I walk my walk to bed my friends. In exactly 2 months from today I will be a year older, so make sure to check out my birthday wishlist on my Pinterest account so you can get all the things on time. Juuuuust kidding! About the wishlist thingy, not my birthday. That's really happening and I'm super excited about it!! In both good and bad way. I'll talk about it soon, for sure, so check back here soon!

I hope you all had a great first summer as well and I hope days will only get better and better from today on!

Gooood night to all of you going to sleep and good morning to all of you who just woke up :)

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji

  1. sounds like a great time :D

    Have a great day!
    xoSE

    HTTP://WWW.SASHAELIZABETH.COM
    HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/XOSASHAELIZABETH
    HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/SASHAELIZABETHO

    ReplyDelete