SUNNY COAT

07:57

{photos by Robert Ribič}

 Why do holidays always end so fast? I wish every holiday would go on for at least a week or so, but then again we'd get even fatter from all the food, so maybe it's better to stay as it is. I do feel sorry for all the decorations we have to put back in a box after only few days, but hey, there's always next year!
I hope you all had nice Easter with the family and friends, I for sure did!

In these photos you can see my new favourite Oxford shoes with fringes. These are the cuuutest shoes I've seen in a long time, and if I ever get bored of finges, I can just remove them and the shoes are still beautiful. I love Oxford shoes in general. I think it's a shoe everyone should have at home, both men and women. It's a shoe that will never go out of style (did you sing that last part like Taylor Swift song goes? Well that makes the two of us). So definitely a purchase you won't regret.

That's it from me today, talk to you soon! Xo

You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. nice outfit! these shoes are great!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable coat!!! sooo chic look!!! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this yellow coat!so pretty

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! This outfit is so cute! I love your style! Those shoes are everything :)
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete