EASTER NESTS

12:03


 Goood evening my friends!

As promised in my previous post (HERE) I took today to make my, now traditional, Easter nests. These are super easy and quick to make, and if you don't forget to add sugar, like I did this time, they are guaranteed awsome for your tastebuds!

Here are the quick instructions.. (ingredients are on the first picture)

You first mix butter, sugar and salt. Then add one egg after another. Mix it good. Add coconut and mix it good again. Then fill half of the cup for muffins and use spoon do make the center of dough a bit lower, where you will later put in whipped cream or Nutella.
I prefer Nutella, but I just finished two days ago, so I alternated with whipped cream.
Bake it on 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes and voila, fill in the nests with whatever you prefer, add some colurful candies and you're ready to eat!

Let me know if you'll try it out, and feel free to share some of your favourite Easter desserts for me to try out next time! :)

Talk to you soooon, xo

You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. Your nests look delicious. A little Nutella goes a long way. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea!! I'll definitely have to try it!!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! I wish I were there to taste it!!:)
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. hudo dobro:-)Tudi modra srajčka je super:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so yummy!I want to try this. Love your blog! I'll look for you on bloglovin' :)
    -xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! what is that dispenser, i've never seen anything like it? http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete