LIFE IS A CARNIVAL

03:39


  This years masquerade is just around the corner, and I still haven't completely decided on what to dress up as!! I've got a few ideas, but so little time and I'm really torn. I did take a minute of my time this morning and went through old pictures from carnival partys. I really hope no one will ever see the whole albums, because the pictures are HILARIOUS! In both good and bad way. We had sooo much fun tho! I remember every single masquerade and it was so good every. damn. time! I've got such nice memories of carnivals and going from house to house with my friends from when we were little and I don't think I'll ever stop loving the masquerade!
I love dressing up as someone else, abnormal quantity donuts I eat on those two days and I just can't wait for new cool memories of masquerade 2016!! :))

 I was everything from an angel to burlesque, and here are some pictures of my previous costumes! Last year I was The cat in the hat on Saturday, and a pineapple on Tuesday! Ahh the memories..

What are you dressing up as this year? Do you celebrate masquerade at all? :)





You Might Also Like

0 komentarji