ROCKIN' RED

07:10

{sweater H&M, boots& leather jacket Omara}

 Sunday is easily my favourite day in a week. It's that one day I can do absolutely nothing, and not feel bad about it. My Sundays are reserved for baking, doing my nails, books, movie marathons, eating, and wearing outfits that are absolutely not to be seen in public eye. Never. Ever.
Today I already baked some muffins, did my nails, and because the weather is oh so depressing, I'm starting with movie marathon as soon as I prepare enough food and drink so that I won't have to get up for at least for two hours.

//

 Today I'm sharing the second outfit we shoot with Živa! This outfit is my favourite kind. Leather jacket, comfy sweater and flaunting little bit of my legs. Just like I love it. I can't wait for winter to be over so I can wear leather jackets everyday! I can seriously never get enough of them, it's the perfect piece <3

In case you've missed the first look, make sure to take a peek HERE :) xox

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. so amazing pics ;-))))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huda :) Imam isti puloverček :)

    ReplyDelete