THOSE GREY WALLS

12:38

{dress H&M, stockings Calzedonia}

 I'm sooo happy weekend is here, and for a change, I'm staying in tonight, so waking up tomorrow will be a treat. No hungover or tiredness. I'll use all my energy preparing Easter decorations and baking some goodies, yum! It's gonna be a chill family weekend.

 Anyways, today I'm sharing the second part of a shoot we did at hotel Cubo (see the first post HERE), and I feel like these photos turned out pretty awsome to! How egoistic for me to say huh? ;)

  I'm off to bed now, so check out this post, let me know what you think and have an amaziiiiing Easter weekend! :) xx

You Might Also Like

9 komentarji

  1. Ful huda! In še ta prvi post iz Cubo hotela je izjeemno lep :)
    well done!
    rada spremljam tvoj blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, and your blog is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos came out so nicely!! Love the outfit as well -- the over the knee socks look so cute with your dress!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh kako lepa kombinacija ! a si oblekico kupila že dolgo nazaj ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvalaa :) sm jo pa že neki časa nazaj kupila ja, lani enkrat mislm da ) xx

      Delete
  6. Love these photos, that dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete