DARK SIDE

13:34

{coat&bag Zara, dress Max&Co., boots Massimo Dutti, sunnies Mango}

 The title has actually nothing to do with me being on the dark side or anything, I just thought it suits the theme of the pictures in this post. It's a bit different than usual, and I'm loving it!
And just to be clear, I'm for sure keeping my toes on the bright side.

 There are so many people we pass and meet every day in our lives, we share so many eye contacts with random people for various reasons, or sometimes for no reason at all. But lately I've been thinking about the eye contact with someone that happened once, and it consecutively happened again, and again,..and the looks just keept going until I literally had no idea what was even happening.

 When a situation like that happens, doesn't it just wanna make you scream, like why are you looking at me, is my hair ok, do I have something in my teeth?? Then at the same time, why do I keep looking over there? Is he thinking what I'm thinking? What the hell is going on??
Haha, getting a little carried away here.

 I mean, did you ever wonder if there's a secret agenda behind those looks, or could it be that's just a strange coincidence? I'd like to hope there's much more behind it, like there just has to be something more, because I believe we only make eye contact with the randoms we find interesting and it probably goes both ways?
Not knowing the other persons thoughts about the situation makes it more interesting, kinda frustrating..but at the same time extremely exciting? The excitment of unknown. 

But maybe if we both knew, the excitment could even increase?

// 

I love gray almost as much as I love black, but I simply can't help to adore 50 shades of Grey, the books, and can't wait to see the movie! So in expectation of the movie, mr. Grey, this outfit is for you.

xx

Pictures taken by my friend, Anze B.

You Might Also Like

21 komentarji

  1. so nice look ;-_)


    xoxo


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, sweety!!))) happy friday))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat, wish I lived somewhere cold enough to rock it! Xo


    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is perfect!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Model and Fashion Blogger in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with your boots!
    Love the colors of these photos!

    Dora
    http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a chic outfit! especially loving those boots! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! great post!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST!

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the socks under boots x

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures, great look!

    www.velee.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the same way when its stranger and I only see them once and we eye eachother it's cool but when it's the same person over an over again it gets weird hahha Like I over think everything and I am glad I am not the only one :P Love your thoughts on it though!

    What a great outfit, really love the socks and high boots together :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect casual look!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the oversized coat!!! and those boots are amazing too!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Dear <3 Beautiful coat ! Your blog is awesome :)
    Do You want to follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a polished and chic look! Totally in love with those boots, gorgeous hun!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. these photos are amazing. i love the dark feeling to the outfit and setting.
    i am salivating after those boots
    xx Sarah
    Russian Dressing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit! I love the coat!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the edit on these photos, looking rad!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete