COWSHED

09:25


 Oblak commerce team has been treating me so good trough the whole last year and this sweet surprise made my day once again. This time I got to try Cowshed body lotion and hand cream. Both products smel soooo good, the scent reminds me of summer and both cream and lotion absorb really fast, which as you know is one of my must's, especially when it comes to hand creams.

 Cowshed products are 100% natural, handmade and among other great qualities, they don't contain parabens.
Plus the packaging is beyond adorable! Not to mention the name, right? :)

 All the Cowshed products can be bought in Maximarket (Lj), Nama(Lj) and in store Levček (Vrhnika).

 That's all for today folks! Have a great weekend, xxo

~
kimono H&M

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. It's sounds very great product, sadly they don't available in my country :(

    xo June
    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Love this stuff! Cute blog girl :)

    xx
    http://www.coralandcharm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girl! Love your smile :)

    xx Nicki
    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete