B/W

01:18


Good mooorning everyone!

 I’ve been searching everywhere for some kind of inspiration these days, and it took me a while to figure, it was not the inspiration I was searching for, rather than the courage to write and post something that I wanted to, but was subconsciously scared to. Putting my thoughts into words is a moment when for me, thoughts become reality, and reality is not always easy to accept.

 It’s funny how we sometimes keep so much to ourselves, postponing even the tiniest realizations in hopes that the time will make a magical change, but time usually doesn't work in our favor, so it's best to let it all out as soon as possible and just deal with whatever you've got going on.

 So now that we've established my reason for not posting some time now, I can safely say that I'm back and can't wait to pick up where I left off!

//

 Yesterday I meet up with Vesna (Wisible photography) and we took these cool photos. The weather was perfect and sooo warm omg, you can smell Spring all around!

 I'm heading for breakfast now and I wish you all to have a great Monday! xo

shirt H&M
cape Zara
leggins Calzedonia
sunnies Mango
shoes H&M

You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. Oh nice!! Love this jacket ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.. ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super outfit! Noro hud print =)

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B/W is alawys so classy. You look great!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cape, it looks very warm! The last pic is so cute!
    Lera's Affordable Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carske fotke!
    xx
    http://anakrejevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks gorgeous!

    Keep inspiring :)

    xx,

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete