THE HAPPY FOUR

11:24

1.TEA TIME & NEWLY DISCOVERED YUMMY DOUGHNUTS

 Good evening everyone!

 It's exactly 11 days untill Christmas and I caaaan't wait for it! I'm taking some time off during the holidays and all I plan to do is watch Christmas movies, drink a lot of cacao during the day, mulled wine in the evening, hang out with friends and bake Christmas goodies.
 I'm sure that's not all I'll be doing, I could use my free time for some exercise, but then again, with all the food I'm planing to eat, I think it's better to start with that after the holidays are over. Right?

 Anyways, I'm super excited for the upcoming days, there is so much fun stuff happening and I'll tell you more about it next time! Right now take a look at this week's favourites.. :) xo

 2. MUFFIN CUPS
Ohh so cute! Stuff like this makes me want to bake delish sweets all the time.

3. CHRISTMAS TREE..
..is finally up! I love the look, the smell, everything <3

4. MULLED WINE
Nights spent with friends and mulled wine are never disappointing. This easily became one of my favourite parts of December for sure.

You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. The muffin cups are too cute! I can't wait for the holidays either! I think I'll be doing the same things as you hehe

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh.. everything is so festive!!! love this post!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a lovely time! I do love the holiday season just for this. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics))))) wishing u to have an amazin xmass eve)))) merry xmass))))

    ReplyDelete