THE HAPPY FOUR

13:06


1.FRESH ROSES
Need I say more?

 I’ve been working as a hostess yesterday in one of the supermarket’s here in Ljubljana, and even though that’s not one of my favorite things to do in life, the money is good and I really enjoy talking to nice random people, have a talk, a laugh and sometimes learn something new.

 I’ve had quite a few fun encounters yesterday and observing people was always a strange, but such a enjoyable pleasure of mine, so I never complain about that. I love seeing older people holding hands, people meeting after a while and catching up right there in the middle of a market street, causing a cart jam and not giving much of a damn, I love kids and their cute faces! Omg, I can’t wait to be a mom! Is it weird to say that out loud? I always wanted to be a mom and have a huge family, but the desire I have for a kid lately is kind of crazy. I saw the cutest little girl ever walking past me with her dad fixing her hair and my heart just melted. That's a picture I will probably never get tired of.

 I also need to tell you about a girl I met, who made my day and really made me think about things we take for granted and just life in general. Her approach was so nice and polite, and she asked me if she could try the stuff I had, she really liked it, so I told her if she buys two products we have, she get's a gift after, like I say to all my customers. She explained to me that there are three girls at her house, she has to buy things for lunch, and that they already don't have that much money. She said thanks again, wished me a nice day and carried on. From the second she left, I didn't feel bad for her, but it made me feel so sad all of a sudden. She was soo nice and humble, and she didn't pitty herself or trying to make me feel bed for her, she just told me how it is and continued her way. There are so many people who say they'll come back, or think about it (and they never do), but not her. I love how someone her age, she was about 14 or 15, can act so mature and thankful as she did. When she left I couldn't get her words out of my head and I really wanted to do something for her, so luckily she passed me again and I gave her a free box of chocolates I had, which is trust me, not that big, and she looked at me with the most sincere and thankful look I ever saw, hugged me and thanked me again. She was so happy with so little and seeing her face touched my heart forever. I really wish more people were like her, humble, nice, and thanful for little things. Making people happy makes me happy, and she reminded me that I, and all of us need to do more of that. It's about little things, helping as much as you can in any way possible. I'm so glad I met her and made her happy. She did the same, if not even more for me and I'm forever grateful for that.

 I really wanted to share that story with you, and I'd love to hear if you had an experience like that when you did something for someone but it turned out that they did more for you in a way, so please share. Besides that story, it's Sunday, and the new The happy four is back! Take a look at this week's favourites.. 


2. CHANDELIER
Our beautiful new chandelier really lights up the living room. Love it.


3. INTERVIEW.
I expected the worst out of me, but if we forget the constant hair fixing and touching my face for I don't know what reason, it turned out pretty good I think. In the interview you can tell I had problems with few anwsers because of the nerves, but I'm glad I did it, so I can learn from it and only be better from now on.


4. SHAKE IT OFF..
Banana + raspberries is my new favourite! Soo good at any time if the day.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. These are all great, love the chandelier! And love your blog too, it's a recent discovery! My sister and I visited Ljubljana a few years ago...it's a beautiful city, and the people were very kind and polite :)

    Ali xo
    http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article dear ;)
    xx
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete