SHOES WONDERLAND

12:46


 Evening everyone!

 There's a cool competition going on right now with Deichmann SLO so make sure to check it out, participate and in the end you can win some amazing prizes. All you have to do, is to show in a creative way how many shoes you own, share it as much as you can and cross your fingers to win!

 In the spirit of an ongoing competition (enter here), I've decided to show you guys my current favourite shoes I can't stop wearing this winter. Black flats are from H&M, brown classic UGG's (can't live without em'), my crazyyy comfy Necessary Clothing boots and the beautiful Zara heels for a night out.

 Let me know what are your favourite shoes to wear this season, good luck in the competition if you decide to participate and I'll talk to you soon! Its almost Christmas omg..the cookies are done, and tomorrow the project turkey begins! Im doing it for the first time this year and I hope it turns out delicious. If you have any tips, I'd be happy to hear them.

 xox


You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. Every fall & winter, I live in my boots!! They're perfect way to make a chic statement! Happiest 2015, lovey!! xo

    ReplyDelete