SHINE YOUR LIGHT

09:18


 After days and days and weeks of fugly weather, today, the sun finally made it's way to our city, and it felt sooo good! This morning was pretty awsome too. I almost broke my arm scratching the ice from the window of my car, but the moon and the sky were looking fine so fine, so I had quite a moment admiring those two. I hope the weather stays this way all till Christmas.

 We went to the park today and also took some shots for the blog. I’m wearing my favourite booties, plaid shirt that I never get enough of and my very comfy, as I call it, sheep jacket.

 I’m off to the city now with some friends, so enjoy the pictures, let me know what you think and I’ll talk to you soon! xxo

~
leggins Calzedonia
jacket SammyDress
shirt New look
boots Necessary clothing NY
sunnies Ray-Ban

You Might Also Like

9 komentarji

  1. so nice!!~;-))

    fine look ;-)
    :DD

    kisses from Poland :**:))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures and you look so beautiful, my dear <3

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so nice. I like how the sun burst is behind you. It puts such a pretty glow on the photo. Not to mention, hello cute outfit. You look both stylish & warm. Who doesn't want that.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I really love your outfit!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photos, I love this light!!!
    Great look!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love your boots!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks cosy, feminine and tough! Sheep jackets are my personal favourites this time of year! :)

    Cheraine from C H A N E X T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute coat! Love it!!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zakon outfit in prelepa srajčka =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete