GREY AREA

00:38


I don't think I am ever as excited, to get out of bed and dress up, as I am when Fall is in town.
For most of the year I can't separate myself from jeans, but when the weater get's colder, all kinds of stockings and leggins is all I can wear. I don't know why actually, but it feels so free not having something thick around my legs. It's already enough to wear I don't know how many layers of shirts and sweaters, plus a jacket on top, so bearing my legs kinda balances it up. If that makes sense.

The stockings I'm wearing in this post are from Svet Nogavic, which is my favourite Slovenian online site for stockings, and the selection is HUGE! I'm their fan since last year and I always find something new for me to wear. On the top of my list are still the stockings you saw in this post.

Anyways, have a great day birdies, xo

stockings Svet Nogavic
skirt Gap
bag & cape Zara

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. I like your coat and stockings! You look really fabulous!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, so cozy and chic...
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tvoji outfiti so top, res. Bravo 👏 zelo rada te spremljam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this look!
    All the shades of grey really compliment each other.
    So cute!

    xoxo,
    kimspiracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ribbon detail on the back is such a sweet surprise. Beautiful look. :)

    Wish & Wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, my dear ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo cute in stylish outfit =) lepe slikce!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your look is great :) beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete