NOMADKA

09:32


Ok, so finaaaally I got myself together and decided to finish and post these pictures that were shoot a whiiile ago! The reason I haven't posted any of this before, is because everything about launching this bag, Nomadka, was quite the project, and it understandably took some time to be as Urška and Miha (Nomadka team) imagined to be. But now the bag is out and about and it already got quite the success! No wonder though, click here to read all the amazing characteristic this versatile bag has to offer.

I'm so happy for being a small part of such a cool project, and even if it may not seem from the photos (I had to be serious :D), I had soo much fun shooting this!
Pictures were taken by the ever talented Vesna ( Wisible photography). Hoope you like the pictures and make sure to check out all the models of Nomadka on their official and facebook page ;)
xox


You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. super fotke in nora torba:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kok lepa torba :) xx

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete