BLACK IS A HAPPY COLOUR

03:44

{pictures by: Ajda Porenta}

I've had such a trouble getting out of the bed today, oh my! We were celebrating my best friend's birthday yesterday, and I'm not lying when I'm saying this, but I didn't drink as much (as I usually do), so I really don't know what kept me in my bed that long. Even now after breakfast and everything, I just want to crawl right back into the sheets. I'll try not to, it would be a shame to miss out on a day like this.
It was such a cool night last night, can't wait to show you all the pictures and tell you more about it! I've posted some pics on my instagram (evesbreeze) and facebook page if you're curious ;)

Sooo today I finally get to post this pictures we shoot some day last week and I love them! I loved the location, the colours, everything! Plus I love what I wore and if I could, I would wear black oversized black pullovers, tunics, etc all the time. Black makes me so comfortable, I can't even explain.

Have a great weekend everyone!
xo

tunic & scarf Zara
boots Necessary Clothing
leggins & hat H&M
bag & sunnies Mango

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. So many good things about this outfit. The floppy hat and the back/tan details. Love it.

    If you have a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my most recent blog post. XXOO

    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats!
    u look gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeloo lepe slike maš vse! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! I love your boots!

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete