twenty something

00:18


I don't think I've ever done anything in my life without telling at least one person about it. I love sharing news about my life, sometimes just bullshit information I've heard somewhere, so when felt a bit spontaneous and decided to go and get another tattoo, it was so damn hard for me not to talk about it. I don't know what exactly got into me, but I wanted to do this completly on my own, not telling anyone my business. It's the hardest thing not sharing something so exciting with friends, but now I'm glad I did it, it was kinda cool doing something for myself and it reminded me I should do stuff like this more often.
I won't stop sharing every single stupid thing I can think of, even though some people would probably be happy, but you know, try and keep somethings to myself. 

I do have to tell you that it's 9:07 AM as I'm writing this, I'm wearing my warmest bathrobe, sipping on mint tea, freezing my feet off and trying to get myself to get up and ready as I have so many things to do today! I hope to get things done quickly because I'd like to finish the book I am reading right now, The fault in our stars, which is soo amaaaazing! Have you read it yet?
I'm so happy I haven't seen the movie yet, so I can make my own vision about how everything and everyone look like and that, you know.

Anyways, I have to go now, so have a greaaaat day! xxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji