summer-ish to fall-ish Sheinside wishlist

10:30

(jumpsuit buy here, crochet top buy here)


I'm already one foot in the fall, but a part of me still longs for the long hot summer nights and all the skirts and dresses I still haven't got the chance to wear. I'm in the hopes that September will be warm enough to mix and match summer clothes with the Fall ones. That's why my wishlist isn't completly full with summer pieces.
I die for white crochet top and pencil skirt (above). I have a crochet bodycon dress (see it here) and I love it so much I now want the skirt and top too! :)
Anyways, I want way too many things..I wanted to show you a few items that are on top of my list from Sheinside. Take a peek for more amazing and affordable pieces on their site ;)

P.S. aren't those two leather jackets just to die for? Neeeeeed!! :))


(V neck backless dress, buy here)


(plaid shirt buy here, pink blouse buy here)



(black leather jacket, buy here & here)


(casual coat, buy here)

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji