ALL WHITE, EVERYTHING..

07:29

{pictures by: Ajda Porenta}

..except for the utterly dark/grey weather that's been going on for waay too long now, that is! I don't know if it's just me, but this kind of weather is making me feel soo depressed. And lazy. Oh my god I'm lazy! It's like, there are so many things I would like to do and I prepare myself for doing, but then just by looking out the window everything falls apart in a second, and all I end up doing is absolutely nothing, which sometimes bores the f*ck outta me ( pardon my french). So dear weather, you better start behaving, it's August already, my birthday is comming up and I sure don't want it to be raining on my parade.

On the brighter note, I'm soo happy to let you guys know about my new collaboration with Sheinside. The site has been on my radar for quite some time now, and I'm always happy with what comes through my mail, so this collaboration was such a nice surprise! I chose a dress that I couldn't get my eyes off since the minute I saw it! It's so pretty I can't even deal! Now the weather really needs to be rain free so I can wear my dress all the time hehe.

Have a greaat weekend kiddos! xxo

~
dress Sheinside (buy it here)

You Might Also Like

13 komentarji

  1. cute dress!! ;]]



    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute dress, I love the white dresses ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I love the back!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um wow! How gorgeous is this dress!! You look stunning in it!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful dress!

    www.am-kubicowelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is stunning! Can't believe how great the price point is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute cute dress.
    SheInside has a great selection!

    Gabrielle
    www.dentelleetfleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white for summer ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a veery beautiful dress!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Res prelepa oblekca! Super za poletje!
    visit me: http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete