flowers all around

09:31

{pictures by: Ajda Porenta}

I can't seem to avoid flourishing fields and being outside these sunny days. I love coming home from work and go straight to our garden, get some tan, play with my dog and listen to my mom yelling at me to come and help her do whatever she's doing at the moment. Just kidding, gardening is her thing and as much as I would like to help her, we both know it's better she does it on her own, because she knows how to do it best. Don't get me wrong, I do help around the house quite a lot, but if I'm honest, I much rather enjoy in the ambient than creating and maintaining it. Shame on me, I know ;)
I need to show you pictures of our garden soon so you will understand why I love spending as much time as possible there, it's like our own little paradise.

I'm off now, have a great weekend everyone! xx

P.S. I'm wearing one of my new O Twist elastics, I'll tell you more about it in the next post!

You Might Also Like

8 komentarji

  1. lovely spring pics

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and lovely post! The outfit is adorable!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://www.janinemaral.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!:)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res čudovite slikce in cute stajling!

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! And lovely photos!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit<3
    lets follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures tell how happy you are. I love everything about it.

    karla
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/karlasdesign

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your are so beautiful and photogenic.
    And your outfit .... <3

    http://20forlife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete