easy like Sunday morning

23:37


Sometimes, though, I need a little break from the real world and just get completely lost around my friends and family. Trying not to plan everything out, and go with the flow. If you know me just a bit, that probably makes you proud. These last four days were full of cool memories and also sad moments, which reminds me again to seize the day, be surrounded with the people you love and do what you love to do. It's such a cliche to say, but at the end of the day, that's what's important.
During these days I also didn't loose time ironing my hair, so even if just by that, you can definetely tell I invested my time in way more memorable stuff. I broke that today though and woke up at the first snooze to iron my hair. Old habits die hard, someone once said.

 With May finally marked on our calendars, the fun of crossing of days till the big holidays has officialy begun! Shopping online for the best summer items as well.

Have a greeeat day guys!
xx


You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. oooh tvoji lasje <3!
    Mislim, da so (tudi) tako nezlikani res čudoviti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw. lepe slikce :)

    A

    ReplyDelete