MONDAY

12:33

{pictures by Ajda Porenta}

If you only knew how long this pictures have been lingering in my draft file, oh my! Way too long I'll tell you that, so today, I kinda forced myself to get back on track and finish this post.
Forcing anything is in general a dumb thing to do I believe, but because this revolves around something that I genuinely love and all I needed was a push to start again, I guess "forcing " was the right call. It's been a while since I last wrote anything and I'm having one of those writer's block moments right now and it's probably gonna take me a day or two to pick up where I left off, so I'll just leave you with that today. Hope you'll enjoy the pictures.. xx

Follow me on my fb page & instagram - @evesbreeze :)


You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. hi eve! just love your style, i think its refreshing...
    glad to see this new post.

    ps: New post on my blog, check it out! ;-)
    Greets Jon,
    Jon The Gold's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, sproščen outfit... Kje si torbico dobila? :)
    Zelo je lepa ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvalaa :) torbico sm pa že par let nazaj kupila v Mangotu :) xx

      Delete
  3. adorable look, nice pics)))) xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete