One more sleep

01:48


ALL I'M MISSING NOW IS SNOW. I just wanted to stop by and show you guys some of the Christmas decorations at our home for the upcoming holidays. The Christmas tree is a bit different this time around as you can tell, and instead of a classic Christmas tree, my mom had an idea to put bunch of spruce branches together and make it into some kind of a tree. I think it looks nice, especially when it's all blinged up, wich I take all the credits for ;)
Like last year, I also did the traditional Christmas wreath (first picture) and to spark things up a little bit,  I also did a special wreath, the Christmas book wreath, which you can see on one of the pictures bellow. It took me quite some time to do it, but I finally finished it and I love it! It has a perfect romantic touch.
If you would like to make the same wreath, I recommend you to go by the instructions of Rebecca Robeson.

A fresh baked pie is always a good treat while decorating your home! I'm always so sad to eat it though because it looks soo cute hehe..

Have you guys finished all your Christmas decorations yet? I think I'm all done so my next step are gifts and wrapping them! Yaay..

xxo

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Joooj, perfektno! Drugače pa se strinjam ja, pošiljka snega bi bla več kot dobrodošla, pa tudi če ga ni veliko, samo za filing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful and inspiring!!

    love it!!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete