Vintage tartan

11:44


SPOT THE CHANGE. It took me more than a year (shame on me), but I finally had the courage to make a stop at the hairdresser and make a change with my hair! For such a long time I had my hair long and with no shape at all, so even if long hair is something I love, I'm kinda feeling this new hairdo.
How do you guys like it? Can you tell the difference? :)

Besides the new hair, I'm totally loving these sunny days that have decided to show up. The wind is crazy though! I did not see that coming when I stepped out of the house in just a shirt and a leather jacket.
Anyways, me and some of my friends are going for a quick getaway tomorrow so I'm off to packing now and I'll talk to you soon!

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” 
xxo

jacket H&M
hat Kocca
bag Zara
skirt vintage

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji