Two sided

09:00


SHINE BRIGHT. So I walk in a mall the other day and there were just seconds between me completely embarrassing myself right in the middle of everything and crashing into a huge Christmas tree and then, luckily, using my ninja powers to dodge the tree. I mean really? Christmas trees, decorations and all, already? Oh boy, that's early. I do love Christmas don't get me wrong, j'adore that time of year, but I still don't think we should exaggerate this much, right? I mean, November barely begun.

The cold is now really starting to kick in and I'm so sad to say goodbye to my leather jackets, but I am excited to start wearing hats! The one that I'm wearing on these pictures in my new favourite!
I am also excited for abnormal cups of hot cacao I'm gonna drink, cozy places I'll visit with my friends, wearing UGG's, baking goodies for my fam, big oversized sweaters..soo many good things!
What are you guys the most excited in the upcoming cold days?

Loove,
xx

leggins Calzedonia
bag Dorothy Perkins
jacket Zara
hat H&M
shoes Mass

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. That coat is really beautiful, it falls perfectly.


    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely cozy outfit!
    that beanie looks so good on you
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, that clutch is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! the clutch and leggings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Your bag is perfect!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coat! It's slouchy perfection

    xoxo greta

    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coat dear, and cute beanie!!
    New look in black'n'white...tell me yours!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2013/11/enfant-terrible.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with the jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. If anyone wants a discount on Dorothy Perkins we have Dorothy Perkins Vouchers and Dorothy Perkins Voucher Codes here:

    Dorothy Perkins Vouchers

    ReplyDelete