When It's cold outside

11:20


MY BIG COMFY SCARF. I've been wearing it non-stop ever since degrees fell under 20° C. It's like my little portable blanket. These pictures were taken a few days ago, on one of the perfect fall days, when me and my friend went for a walk in a park. I adore parks! It's so interesting to see so many different people with one common plan. No matter what kind of a person you are, parks relax you and at that time not much else matters. The "outside" world kinda stops for a while. Doesn't it?
I love to walk around, observe people and at the end of the road I treat myself with a mint tea and a toast. Awsome.

I'm gonna light up my candles, have a big cup of hot cocoa, crawl under my blanket and watch some movie now. It's been a fun but long day, so this will feal great right now!

Have a lovely evening my loves and I hope you'll enjoy today's pics!
xx


You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. Evica, cute like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vau vau vau! Zaljubila sem se v tvoj šal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf seems super warm!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la pashmina. Bs

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos :) your scarf really does look so nice and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing scraf and really beautiful photos!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice scarf :)

    we finally released the 3rd issue of our online magazine called 'dreams'.
    make sure to check it out and get inspired :) we can't wait to share it with you, so go ahead to www.offcolor.de x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete