THE CHARLESTON KIDS

13:27


BACK IN TIME. I'm all in when it comes to themed parties, especially when I get the chance to be a part of it from all of the preparing, to the actual party at night! Everything is so much fun and it's kinda cool to slip back in different time, even if just for couple of hours.
Past Friday was my best friends party and it was BA-NA-NAS (I've been watching too much Rachel Zoe lately)! Her birthday is not only special because she's an amazing girl, but also because her birthday has becomed a tradition in a way where every year, for the last 8 years the exactly the same people attend her party at her home, and it's always soooo good. I literally can't wait for next year!

Do you guys like themed parties? I wish there were more of those!

Here are some of the pictures from the party, hope you'll like it! :)
Xx


You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. Woow, prav vsi ste noro dobri. :P Najbrž je bil tudi nepozaben parti zaradi teme :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kok ste bli dobri! tematske so najbolše, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos lady:)

    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete