Sweet years

07:43


NEW GOODIES. A few days ago I recieved a lovely package by Oblak commerce company and I've been using both products (shampoo and body milk) every day since. When it comes to shampoos I'm usually into fruity-smell kinda shampoos, so I didn't quite know what to expect with this one, but once I tried it, I immediately liked it. It has a nice, pleasant smell and it's so smooth when I apply it. It might be just me again on this one, but there are shampoos that feel great on my body, the ones I just can't stop applying, and then there are the ones that feel like whatever. The SWEET YEARS one goes to the first category, so so smooth. I really like it, plus it looks so cute with all the red bubbles (that contain the vitamin E).

A big thanks for the package again! :)
xx

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. LOvely

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete