Red, white, blue is in the sky

03:47

{Pictures by: AnaMeke design}

HELLO, HELLO LOVES! Did I ever tell you I always like to plan everything in advance? Where to lunch, what to wear, what to do during the day..basically I like to plan my whole day to the minute. I do, but every once in a while the most spontaneous days suprise me, I go with the flow and I couldn't love it more! One of those days happened a few days ago, when my original plan was just to pick up something for work, have a coffee with a friend and go back home to finish a book. Well that didn't happen. It was such a random and a fun day that ended up late at night and I'm so happy life doesn't always go as planned.
How about you guys, are you more of a go with the flow type or you like to plan things out in advance as I normally do?

This past weekend I met up with an old friend of mine, who's kind of an artistic soul, which I love and I also love her work (check it out), so we did a photoshoot together and these are the pictures we made.
Cool right?

P:S.: aren't my Converse just the most amazing ever? Ohh, I'm soo obsessed! ;)

jeans Zara
shoes Converse
sunnies Ray-Ban
necklace Hypnotic-hunny

You Might Also Like

11 komentarji

  1. cute
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me on blogger! Kisses :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos- especially the urban feeling I get from them! :)
    And I really like your outfit- love how casual and stylish it is!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    New International giveaway on my blog (Win an item of your own choice!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that too,I mean planning my day.And I also love your simple and chic outfit.That bag is gorgeous!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
    Style Of OzOz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and casual! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo dobre slike in outfit ter ti :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great outfit, dear!

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete