black bow

03:05


 AIN'T NO SUNSHINE..for the last, too many days and fall without sunshine just isn't the fall I'm in love with! So please let there be sun shining tomorrow when I wake up. Thank you.
Because of the crapy weather, I'll get lazy BIG time and take some time to catch up with some of my favourite shows, do my nails and bake something extra sweet! Sounds like a good plan to me :)
What are you guys up to today?

Wishiiiing you all a lovely Sunday!
xx 

shirt & jeans Zara
bag  & sunnies Mango
leather jacket Asos

You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. kok classy :) res všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau, super outfit! :) in šminka tudi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw...res si dobra tuki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit!!!! xx))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit for fall!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt.

    Kisses...

    http://yoyomismaymiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a very similar blouse, yours is so pretty! I also love your boots - great outfit!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huda si, Eva. Po dolgem času v črnem (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lepa kot vedno!
    Jutri bo sonček :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that shirt. Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete