roll the dice

09:42

{Pictures by: Wisible photography}

BAD. So this might be a slightly differently outfit you usually see me in, but I have to say, it feels good to mix it up a little bit every once in a while and show the other side. The weather was just perfect to wear this crazy sexy/cool stockings I recieved from Svet Nogavic! Maybe it's just me, but there was so many times I spotted these stockings on various famous people and just wanted to have a pair myself as well, so I'm so happy about this collaboration. I already see myself wearing these stockings over and over again. With everything!
I also recieved another sexy pair of stockings, but you'll have to wait just a little bit more to see it! ;)

Take a look at all the articles they have at their page - Svet Nogavic, I'm sure you'll fall in love just as soon as I have. With these babies in my closet I'm more and more ready for the Fall. So exciting!

How have you guys been? Excited for the cooler weather? Tea times? :)

Be good my friends,
xx

jacket & shirt Sheinside
stockings Svet Nogavic
shoes converse
shorts H&M

You Might Also Like

18 komentarji

  1. Meni se zdi, da ti prav paše ta outfit! Meni se pa vse takšne kulske pegice, ki si jih privoščim hitro strgajo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni se ne zdi da to ni ravno tvoj stil, oprosti. Ves čas postrežeš z nekimi casual normalnimi outfit, zdaj pa greš v neko hardcore sceno. REs se vidi da nisi to ti, ker si čisto prenežna za to, niti ti ne paše. Tvoji outfiti so precej boljši kot to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chic rock outfit)) xx))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very beautiful in this edgy monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prou bad ass zgledaš tu na slikah :D Jz mam tut ene take doma, pa se nikol ne spomnim dat gor XD

    Xoxo, Peppi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool and edgy!! Love the leather studs jacket <3

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. čudovite fotkice in outfitek <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning babe! Love the leather look.


    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate

    Paris // www.charcoalalley.com
    Instagram @charcoalalley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics and what an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ta stil ti zelo paše! :)

    ReplyDelete