Green stripe

05:40


WELL HELLO THERE RAIN. Today was such a hard morning to get up! I heard the rain knocking on the roof early  in the morning and I knew I don't want to get up at all. It was so warm and cozy there, but some things needed to be done, so eventually I had to get up. I'll crawl right back into my bed when possible. It's a perfect day for tea, warm blankets, books and movies in the evening. I'll probably watch The Holiday again, I just love it and can't get enough! Have you seen it yet?

Anyways, I've been meaning to show you guys this shirt I got a while ago from Persunmall. You can find it HERE. It's simple with a green touch that make this shirt special. It' pretty right? :)
I also got a cute necklace I've been wearing it non-stop that you can see in one of my previous posts.

A biiiiig thanks to Persunmall, love their shop!

Wishing you all a cool and cozy Sunday!
xx


shirt Persunmall
jeans Zara

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. SUPER LOVE THE SHIRT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


    EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG S4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :)

    Natasha (наташа)
    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete