23

11:13


A YEAR OLDER. 23 guys, can you believe it? I sure can't. For the past year I was still saying I am 21 and now BAM, 23! That's gonna be hard to adjust. My wishes for a year of 23 are to travel a lot more, finally learn swedish, hang out with people I love as much as I can, blog more, save some money (!),..and the list goes on. Except for the learning swedish, those are my life long wishes when I think about it :)

This year I celebrated my birthday three times. With my family, my elementary school friends and with my friends from high school. I had so much fun and I'm so grateful to have such great people in my life that make my days brighter! Besides these 3 days of celebrating, the whole week was kinda cool because it was my week off and I had the best time! I wish every week was a week off. Sadly tomorrow is a day I go back to reality and back to work. Plus I should really start working out from this week on because all of the junk food I ate this week! Now that will be a challenge..

Have a great evening my readers!
Xx

You Might Also Like

11 komentarji

  1. Vse najboljše! :))
    Pa zelo mi je všeč uporaba palet za vrtno pohištvo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bumped into your blog and wanted to wish you a very Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carski rd, once again :) pa vse najlepše*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vse najboljše, malo prepozna, ampak vseeno velja. Super si prostor uredila in hrana. mmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy B-day! beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, happy late birthday!

    RubyRedIris.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full hude fotke in oh kako lep pogrinjek <3
    Vse najboljse in najlepse ti zelim in naj se ti uresnicijo vse nastete zelje ;)

    ReplyDelete