Lucky ones

10:48


SUMMER DAYS are finally back on and I am just steps away from my summer vacation. I seriously can't wait to getaway from this city and basically everything that's surrounding me for way too long now.
Long days on the beach and even longer nights out, dancing with my friends. Just lil' bit more..

Have you guys heard about PersunMall online clothing shop yet? Well, this pretty necklace around my neck was one of the items I kindly received few days ago and been wearing it non - stop ever since! It's so cute and goes with pretty much everything.

Have a great week my friends!
Xx


shirt & jacket Zara
shoes Converse
sunnies Ray-Ban
necklace Persunmall

You Might Also Like

13 komentarji

  1. Zelo lepe slike!!
    In allstarki kar žarijo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ourfit!

    Name: Špela Turk
    Mail: spela.turk1@gmail.com

    xx

    www.rainingheelsandpurses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really fetching in this outfit, really love the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love aviators! It makes everyone looks laid-back cool! You also ;)

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect !

    xx

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Eva, I love your outfit because everything is different from each other but looking good together. Great combo! <3 What I love the most is your army pants and denim jacket, I love the wash and length of your denim jacket, it's very summer and modern. Thanks for visiting my site! :) Hope to hear from you soon again. :D

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red touch!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your converse! thanks for giving me idea to pair with with green colour. sometimes its just confusing to pair red.
    <3

    www.sheilachristie.blogspot.com
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty casual outfit Eva! How about following eachother? Just lemme know! xxx

    ReplyDelete