Just a cloud away

10:12




OLD PATHS. Lately I found myself stepping on some of the old paths I've tried so hard to stay off of these last few years. It's funny how one little thing can drag you straight back on it. If the positive changes are noticeable it's a good thing, but in my case, nothing much has really changed.

So, how strange is it for me to love every single step of this once already traveled road? It feels like all of the bad obsticles that were once there, suddenly wanished. If something feels right, than it probably is, right? I should just go with the flow and see about it. It's all happening for a reason. What a cliché.
But seriously, do we learn a lesson everytime we fail at something? I'm having a bad feeling it isn't so. Why else would you go down one road that was once bad for you? I'm guessing it's hope. One of my favourite sayings comes from Sex and the city episodes and it keeps ringing in my head: "Is hope a drug we need to get off of, or is it keeping us alive?"

 I still haven't found the right anwser to this question, and I probably never will, but I guess it's for the best. One thing's for sure, hope is definitely keeping me alive, but at the same time I have to be careful not to "overdose". The balance is always questionable.

Oh well, C'EST LA VIE!
Xx

shirt, shorts,bag Zara

You Might Also Like

16 komentarji

  1. nice!!

    nice pics!!!

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice laid-back summer look!

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ful lep outfit, torbica je res huda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepa preobrazba bloga in zelo lepe slike (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Srajčka je zelo lepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! Like your shoes! www.nowtrendinghim.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, casual and pretty!

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment on my blog :) If you want to follow each other on bloglovin let me know :) I hope you'll visit my blog again :) -B

    http://burcinoner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. res lep nov platform, čistejši blogec izpade- i like :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your shirt and bag! looking stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute photos! Love that top and bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shorts! You have such a lovely natural hair colour too!

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this styling! xx
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic!
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete