A little party never killed nobody

13:19


WILD STRIPES. I think it was about time for me to introduce you to my new friend - Zooja zebrica. This chick and I had a little photoshoot together, just for you to know who I'm taking about..

So basically, Zooja zebrica is the face representing two cool guys who are going to organise unique parties for selected amount of people on a whole new level. It's something that I think we all miss in my home town, Ljubljana, and it's pretty exciting to know something fresh is in the cards. They have organised parties before, but this is something completely new. The parties will be based on people's characteristics, wishes and so much more, so the participants at the party will feel as comfortable as possible.


If you would like to party (I know you do) and if you like to be a part of exclusive and special parties make sure to make friends with my friend Zooja or show some love on her not-so-exclusive facebook page.

Hope to see you on one of the parties ;)
Xx
 


shirt H&M
jeans Salsa jeans
sneakers Zara
sunnies by Zooja 

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. Zebras are so cute! LOL love this photo shoot.

    xo Amy
    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cute post!
    Great blog! XO
    Sj- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice fun photos babe

    Thanks

    Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photography!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion, Celebrity and Beauty
    Get the latest here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun photos!!!!

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete