Snake - like

04:52


SNAKE DAYS. I've been dying to wear these pants for such a long cold time, and now the time has finally came! I absolutely adore them. I love the print, the material, the way they dance around my legs. So, soo comfortable.
As you all know, it's May 1st today, and my day off, wohoo, so I just wanted to share this pictures with you guys before I storm back outside on the sun.

Hope you're enjoying this lovely Wednesday wherever you are!
xxo

shoes, pants & bag Zara
blazer Promod
shirt Massimo Dutti

You Might Also Like

18 komentarji

  1. Fuul lep outfit, čudovita si. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se podpisem pod Ninin komentar :) Hlače so noro hude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful trousers !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit on you!

    :-*. www.alpenglowsummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwaaww...res mi je cel outfit všeč <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. miww res lepo, bel blazer je tako zelo carski kos spomladanske garderobe- jst bi ga kr na vse nosila :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey doll! I found your blog while I was reading random comments on Kayture. Your comment made me wanna see what kind of a blog are you writing, and oh boy I like it!!! Your style is right in point! :) xx


    Please enter to my Giveaway where you can win hair products from AUSSIE!

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS pants! Love the heels too :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look! you are stunning!

    laura

    http://www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snake print, shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving your snake pants and also your handbag! You look fabulous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Večinoma mi niso všeč živalski vzorci, ampak tale je lep pa tudi paše ti.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello :)!
    Just found your blog and I must say that I really like it...and this lok of yours ir great!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zelo ti pase tale outfit, torbica je top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An amazing outfit! Love it!!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those pants! OMG! and thanks for the comment. really nice blog i have to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute outfit!
    http://chicstreet-shelbyweese.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete