Live while we're young

12:36


LITTLE THINGS. I've been an One Direction fan since their very begining and this year I finally got to watch them preform live at the Munchen Olympiahalle arena. I was trying so hard to get a ticket since the day the tickets were available, but had absolutely no luck getting it up untill just two days before the show! You can imagine how happy and excited I was when I got the news about the available ticket. Oh my, I went straight back to my wild teen years!
So anyway, luckily I got a ticket and the excitement got bigger and bigger as the concert was approaching.
The drive to Munchen was annoyingly long, but in the end all the pain in my legs, due to very uncomfortable bus seats, all the hunger and thirst was worth it! I love their songs so much and hearing them live was just amazing. Plus seeing them move and dance around the stage was priceless.
Sadly my camera was too big to take it inside the arena, so I have no quality pictures and only a few videos I managed to take with my iPhone before he decided to die.

I know that good memories stay with you forever and in the end that's all that matters, but somehow I still feel quite upset by the fact I have no pictures. I believe it's mostly because I'm so used to having everything pictured and saved so I can re-live it over and over again and now that I don't, I kinda feel lost. I'm gonna get over it soon I suppose, the feeling that I had during the concert definitely out beats all the pictures and videos I could have made.

 It was such a great day and I can't wait for more days like this. You know, seeing Harry Styles dancing around just a few grandstands away from me..aaamazing! I'm such a kid, I know ;)

How are you guys doing? Been to any fun concerts lately?
xx


shoes & jacket Zara
shirt & pants H&M

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. Super fotkice se prav vidi da sta s prijateljico uzivali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im passing and reading a few blogs and your blog really catch my eyes... beautiful photos and great post
    x S
    http://whatmakesmesmile-sg.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete