Blooming blue

08:27


QUICK HELLO! How have you been lovelies? I had such a good week and am super excited for the next one's coming! Sunny days give me so much energy and I just want to be outdoors as much as I can. Yesterday I treated myself with very first, 2013, ice-cream in the city. Such a good feeling walking around with nothing but blazer on and ice-cream in one hand. Love it!

Anyways guys, it's weeeekend! Hopefully it will be a sunny one, I would love to make a quick trip by the seaside. What are you guys up to these days? Excited by the fact that spring is finally is here? Don't you just love watching nature bloom. So beautiful.

Have a great weekend and have some ice-cream! ;)
Xx

You Might Also Like

8 komentarji

  1. fine look ;|DDD


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blue and white combo!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second photo! Great black and white!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely

    http://totociccia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete