time machine

06:00


MODELING. Believe it or not, I was in fact a model for a short period in my life! Yesterday when I visiting my grandma, I saw some old catalogues of a company I was modeling for, and felt the need to share some pictures with you guys. I LOVED photoshoots, hanging out with the other kids and dressing up. Doing my hair was one of the best parts. So crazy back then! It was such a fun fun experience for sure! Hope you'll enjoy the pictures, I sure did after seeing them again! :)

Have a lovely Saturday my friends!
xx

You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. juuuuj ja cutie pie ane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja oooh how sweet!
    love all those purposes of swimwear plenty of dots!!
    so in stylee dear!!

    hope follow each other and stay in touch!
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    keeping reading, Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe cutie pie :) ...eno punčko s teh slikic pa tudi jaz poznam :) hehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these kids are so lovely
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww, to pa je res staro, ampak lepo. Najbrž prav uživaš, ko gledaš te fotke (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cute, I was too hehe :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha love this!

    www.thefashiondutchie.com

    ReplyDelete