Trick or treat

13:01

 
Masquerade is coming up guys! That's soo so exciting! Just to let you know, masquerade in Slovenia is like halloween in other countries, only not so big. I love dressing up and dance the night away with soliders, pimp's, smurfs and all the fun dressed up people. Me and my friends do it every year. What can I say, the child spirit is still in us. And I'm pretty it  ain't going nowhere. 
As I said, I am soo excited and I already know what my costume will be. I've known it ever since last year actually, but this week is for real! Still have a few things on my list I need to find, but I'm getting there.
For now, all I can say is that I'm gonna be a female character from a very famous musical..does it ring a bell? ;)

The pictures above are from two years ago, when I was a burlesque, and last year when I decited to be a Greek goddess for a night. Great times.

Are you excited for masquerade too? What are you dressing up as this year? :)

"It's fun to be something you're not. Even if just for a day."

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. that sounds like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super si :) me prav zanima kaj boš letos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your costume! I tried to follow you but it seems like the button doesn't work? :)

    http://tanjaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete