Wings are made to fly

12:55

{Pictures by: Wisible photography}

Writing a column has been a wish that's been lingering in my head for quite some time now. But because an opportunity like writing it for a magazine or online page hasn't crossed my path yet, I decided to write it anyways. For starters I'll just write it for myself, but as soon as I'll be ready to launch, I will do it right here, on my page.You have to start somewhere, right? 
Writing is definitely one of my big passions and it's been put aside for way to long, and I for sure need a big blank page to express whatever the hell is going up in my head. As I said once before, expressing with written words for me is much easier than verbal. It's not that I don't know or like to talk, not at all, I love to talk, I could talk all the time, but you know, in certain situations it would be probably better to put a pen and a paper in my hands or I might say something stupid. Which happens way too many times than it should. I could say I'm a clumsy speaker I guess. There's so many times I want to say something really good or funny, but in all that excitment and just that big desire to say it out fast, I just can't find all of the right words and make it sound, well, not as good as I hope it would. So thank you Cai Lun for inventing this great thing called paper, you kinda helped me fix some pretty akward situations in the past. Reading helps me a lot, so as with writing as it does when speaking. My vocabulary has in fact improved so much since I started to read regularly, so read guys! Plus books are so much fun to read, imagination has no limits!

So my friends, that's it from me today! Be good, make sure to read, dress well, let me know about your passions and most of all have a fun FUN weekend!
Xox 
 

 pants Zara
shoes UGG
cape vintage
bag Mango

You Might Also Like

17 komentarji

  1. Predpredzadnja <3.

    Vedno najlepše fotke najlepše Eve. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo mi je všeč, čeprav ne maram UGGic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good look = ]]


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    OBSERWUJCIE! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cape and the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos dear ! This cape is beautiful! Thanks you for stopping by :)

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos! And the photo in your header is SO adorable, love it!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stylish look!! :D you are pretty !


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your blog dear! Just found your blog through Lauren Conrad's website! Have a great day and I hope you can stop by my blog sometime! <3

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your cape! :) unfortunately I didn't find one with fur!

    Bisous! Marie

    ReplyDelete