Touch of green

13:19


{Pictures by: Wisible photography}

When it comes to New Year resolutions, there are only two ways to go. You eighter make it or you break it.
I usually break it, but it's because I usually only think about things that are, so to say, superficial, or not so important for me or my life. It's a list I normally do like 5 minutes before midnight on New Year's Eve. This time on the other hand, I thought it through and the list seems much more real and achievable. 
 I also read a fun way to do the list, an inspirational board actually. You put all pictures that inspire you, of places you want to vistit, clothes you want to buy, things you want to learn, basically everything you wish for and you put it all together on a big board and place it on a visible spot in your room, or wherever it suits you, so you can daily be reminded of your goals and life expectations. It's such a great way to motivate yourself on daily bases. 

So, if you care to read some more, here are top three things on my brand new, 2013 to-do list:

- learn Swedish (active that is)
- go on a BIG trip (not telling you where yet ;))
-  save some money (what a  classic right, hehe)


What about you guys, are you into this whole New Year resolutions stuff? Starting from scratch ? If so, what's on your list for this year, would love to hear about it! :)

Have a niiiice end of the weekend everybody!
xox

 cloak Massimo Dutti
blazer Zara
bag Aldo
boots Marella
scarf Zara
legging Zara

You Might Also Like

18 komentarji

  1. Great and chic ! amazing knee high boots ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look ; ))

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepa :) Njah, jst mam v mislih v večini kr potovanja & vse carske izkušnje ki pridejo zravn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! The cloak is so gorgeous and I adore your big chunky scarf. Beautiful outfit! xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your 2013 goals, too! I wish I could go on a huge trip, but I have no money :(
    That scarf is so huge and perfect. I love the print!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning photos ! I like your cape !

    wanna follow each other on GFC and facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scarf! X

    www.fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Happy newyear! great pics and i wish you the best.

    Dont forget to pass by my blog for my 1st GIVEAWAY at midnight.

    antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, the coat is gorgeous! Happy new year lovely!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute post!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/sweetyellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics <3

    Let's follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Let me know dear, would mean a lot to me:)

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful style and blog!
    FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT ON GFC AND BLOGLOVIN www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, this outfit is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! And I'm kind of obsessed with your scarf...plaids are one of those things I just love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice boots!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome look!


    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete