Anything could happen

09:28

{Pictures by: Wisible Photography.}

 I'm soo happy to tell you guys, that I just started a collaboration with a great photographer and I can't wait to post more and more new pictures! This is all pretty new for me, because up untill now, the pictures for my blog were taken by many various people, so I'm glad to narrow the list down. Most of all I'm looking forward to start something fresh and finally starting to realise some of my ideas that have been lingering in my head for way too long..

I don't quite remember how other December's were here, but this one is crazyy! In a good way, but days are literally shorter, as in not enough time! Don't you think so? It's good to know that today I finished my gift shopping, so the only thing I now have to think about is dinner. Yes, you've heard it right, this year I will be the main chief! Can't wait!

xox 

And P.S.: you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram - evesbreeze! :)
 

jacket Zara
jeans Zara
sneakers Liu Jo 
bag Mango

You Might Also Like

23 komentarji

  1. O, huda! Outfit je tud top, basic, ampak učinkovit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. super blogec imaš. sem ga komaj zdaj našla a morem reči da mi je res všeč. hudi čevlji. :)

    sledim ti. moj blogec najdeš na http://dekleizpariza.blogspot.com/

    Upam, da ti bo všeč. Pridi me pokukat.

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vse je tako popolno. Zeloooo všeč =)

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepe fotke, se že veselim novih! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kako zelo čudovite fotkice & jakna & odtenek šminke & vseee? :) fino za sodelovanje, se že veselim vseh carskih postov, tele so res waw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, i love your leather jacket! Looking good! :)

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mi piace molto:-)bellissima

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so great to find someone who can take such gorgeous photos of you. Keep 'em coming, girl!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waa, res lepe fotke! Super zgledaš! Pa jakna mi je noro lepa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit i'm loving that jacket!!

    TheMavric.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so stylish lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it !

    Much Love,
    Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, amazing jacket! love it!

    hope you'd like to visit my blog;)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the jacket and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your jacket is gorgeous, but we all know that Zara make really chic coats and other clothes! ;)

    http://SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    P.s I'll be on finnish Cosmopolitan in next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your jacket and beautiful photos!
    http://kingofthesheep.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete